Tuesday, August 21, 2007

They Say If You Put It Out Into the Universe....

....well, then, someone/something will hear you.

So I am putting it out there: I need a new apartment! :)

Oct. 1 or Nov. 1 move-in is ideal. If you know me: I need 4 things:

1) Built before 1950 preferably (i.e., hardwood floors, tiled bathroom)

2) Quiet

3) Parking

4) Upstairs --unless we're talking some detached/weirdly layed out patio unit or treehouse or something.

I reiterate that the housing market in LA SUCKS. Not that y'all didn't know that but I just had to say it again.

End communication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF you put it out there is will come. It has happened for me many times. But as the Rolling Stones say, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime you might just find you get what you need."
I need Arthur - Pay it forward