Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Your Silverglo Stays on My Mind

Dear Silverglo:

How it can be that we have so many treasured memories from our short time together in Aspen? It seems like I shouldn't feel this way; in fact, I am not sure if I ever have. But those 4 1/2 days at your condominium complex really touched me in a special way. How could I sit back here in smoggy Los Angeles and not think of your alluring pillows:





And when I came home dehydrated and semi-drunk, you were there with your comforting objets d'art:





In an unfamiliar room where I lay my head every night, you offered comforting decorative touches, including what I think might be the most beautiful man purses I've ever seen:





I was impressed, too, with how our breakfast area immediately felt so warm and inviting:



Even Beth couldn't help but be charmed by your joie de vivre and irrepressible whimsy (that is what it was, right?):



Without you I would not have felt quite so at home. Even now, I can't believe it actually happened. It's all like a dream. I just can't wait for the next time we meet.

Love,

Mikel

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Wow. There is SO MUCH GOING ON in those rooms. It's kinda overwhelming.