Friday, May 18, 2007

The best part of coming home

What could be more welcoming after 22 hours of traveling than a cat in heat yowling at you and keeping you from falling asleep? I guess I don't need to worry about staying up now.

Australia was great--a very good trip, good food, wine, and a night at one of my favorite places on earth on Kangaroo Island called Lifetime Private Retreats (www.life-time.com.au). I want to go live there and learn to garden.

More soon. Literally just got home. I feel like I am still on the airplane. I need to unpack, do laundry, and lock the cat away somewhere until her hormones deplete--or whatever it is they do. Of course, Steve covieniently left today too. He always misses the fun.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Welcome back! I thought about ya at the KH show last Wednesday. I wish you could have been there. :)

Mikel said...

I am so bummed I missed it. You'll have to fill me in!