Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The State I'm In ... I Mean, Am

Who knew you could take a state quiz to find out which state you "are"?

And yet, here's me... I'm not sure I understand, but I kinda like it all the same!



You're Alaska!
You're big, bulky, and extremely wild. At the same time, you're rather cold and standoffish, even a loner of sorts. Taming you may be one of the last great quests of the people who do manage to find you or even seek you out. So many of them just want to plunder you for what you have of value, but there are a few, the ones who will stick with you, that truly value your rugged remoteness. As long as no one is spilling stuff on you, you are truly beautiful.

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/squiz.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikel, from one Alaska to another. "So many of them just want to plunder you for what you have of value" ... so sad, so true. The lower 48 are such peasants. Take care and I hope your apartment hunting is soon a thing of the past, Ruben from Milwaukee :)