Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is This What It's Come To?

I couldn't believe I was actually asking Tim if he wanted me to pay for a "day of beauty" for his birthday. Manicure, pedicure, waxing if he so desires.

Is this what I do for people's birthdays now?

Well, apparently, yes.

What I love so much about Tim, though, is that he was totally into it. Bless him.

I guess it's a sign of real friendship when your friend looks you in the eye and says what basically equates to: "So, how's about we both go fag out in a salon and I pay to have hair removed from your unwanted places? Happy fuckin' birthday, man!"

And honestly, I can't wait either. I think I need a little pampering myself.

2 comments:

Rick Andreoli said...

Um... I could use some too. (cough cough).

Just kidding. Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! I loved it so much I belly laughed at its truth. Hope I am so lucky for my birthday!

Love,
N in the OC